The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, November 28, 2005

Turning Japanese

50 minute easy run from Elizabeth Bay to Centennial Park return

Three matters conspired to delay my run this morning: rain, stiffness from Sunday and a tall & statuesque Japanese woman who did not leave until after 10 pm.

Woke up to the sound of thundering rain at 6.30am, got out the door at 7.15am and body felt very stiff - from running. Got to Centennial Park and pretended to run up a couple of hills but the ankles and hamstrings were still stiff. Got drenched with rain again. Rain eased up on my way home. Today's run did not really do me much benefit, but felt better for it.

1 Comments:

At 3:22 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

DJ you sneaky chocolate tart you! Now I can spy on you while I'm in the UK...excellent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home