The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, December 26, 2005

Horizontal folk dancing

5.30pm, 35 minutes, Kings Cross - Mrs Macquarie's chair - Opera House - return

Today's afternoon nap was a solid 30 min plus affair. I've spent a lot more time horizontal than usual in the last couple of days. Since I'm on holidays I may as well try to spend a bit more time vertical too.

Decided to get out for the easiest of runs outside to stay awake and freshen up for the evening.
Quads and glutes and joints all felt good and much better than my last attempt to run twice in one day, back in August. I pretty much just avoided exerting myself and rolled around a very scenic route. I did not feel strong at all, but I've got used to that sensation in the last 6 months, and it didn't matter even if I was just running some 'junk' kms.

A pleasant run, and worth trying it again.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 pm, Blogger 2P said...

No such thing as junk km's DJ - only junkies during the km's where you live and run ;-)

Always good to do the scenic route every now n then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home