The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Easy 30 minutes, off the walking frame

7.00am 30 minutes - Kings Cross - Centennial Park return

Huge sleep-in this morning.
Woke up at 5am, then 6am, and remembered I hadn't set the alarm because this morning's run was short and sweet.

A very easy run as the recovery progresses. Left glute and hamstring a bit tight. Good to be out on the streets again.

I am thinking about my kind reader(s) of the blog at this point. Since I am mindful this must be quite tedious, reading about my recovery run. But I am assuming that reading about my normal runs is rivetting, and normally you would be on the edge of your seat, gripping the arms of the chair, as I wrote about running with full power and grace.

So the good news is I expect by the weekend you'll be able to strap yourself back into your arm-chairs to read about some serious running. It will have to be serious running since there are few things better than guilt-free and serious eating which is about to happen this coming week.

5 Comments:

At 10:50 am, Blogger 2P said...

But you forget DJ - your recoveries are as exciting as most people's runs!

Well that and it's a slow blog week ;-)

I didn't know you knew Grace - tish boom!

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger Katie said...

So you can progress now to a quad stick :-) Glad to hear you are recovering!! Deanne and I are going to do our long run on saturday so lots of guilt free eating coing our way as well!

 
At 12:50 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Trust me, reading about recoveries runs is REALLY interesting if you can't run at all!

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Sorry I didn't comment sooner, I dozed off reading this post ;-)

 
At 7:55 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

what a post...I laughed, I cried, I ...er...well. Nice to see you are running again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home