The Adventures of Don Juan

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Loosening up with David Hasselhoff

6pm, 35 minutes, The Domain and Botanical Gardens

A delayed run to recover from yesterday's long run.

I broke-in the new ASIC 2100s, and they felt so spongy I was bouncing around. Should've changed 2100s some time ago. Ran through Wooloomooloo and then heard the warm-up singing at the Domain where David Hasselhoff is performing tonight at carols in the domain. There were thousands of people there already. I failed to generate much crowd reaction or even police attention as I ran around the perimeter of the domain. But I was chased by some kids asking for a Wiggles autograph.

Felt a bit stiff in the legs but I was much better than yesterday. Looking forward to stretching out tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 am, Blogger Katie said...

What colour wiggle were you????
You have had a big week!! All going in the bank for march :-)

 
At 11:10 am, Blogger Spark Driver said...

Well you couldn't have been "Wake up" Geoff.
We had about six David Hasselhoffs running in the Melbourne Olympic Dream. He sure gets around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home