The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hot run with chilli and garlic

7am, 90 minutes steady, Centennial Park

Last night I cooked tomato 'surprise' with double garlic and chilli. I sweated out the garlic and chilli on a warm run this morning.

I started the run very gently in homage to the glute gods, and progressively picked up the pace after 30 minutes. After yesterday's unexpected aches and pains, I was pleased the glutes and legs felt OK. I felt a bit lethargic early but that turned to mild fatigue after an hour or so rather than further aches and pains.

I ran into Mohammed and Brightshoes briefly at Centennial Park and then saw Sean stretching and cooling down. I should have started the run a bit earlier, but it's my holidays and I'll cry if I want to.

4 Comments:

At 11:54 am, Blogger Lulu said...

It was very warm this morning so 90 mins must have been hard work. Glad to hear all aches and pains are subsiding.

Some chocolate will definitely help:)

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Lucky you ran on your own by the smell of things :-)... it was very humid this morning... good effort!

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

I've bad experiences following up with longish runs after the night before curries and mexican pizzas.

 
At 10:41 am, Blogger Tesso said...

After what you ate I'm not (tomato) surprised your meeting with Mohammed and Brightshoes was brief :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home