The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Lazy holiday 800s

6.30am, 5 * 800m, Centennial Park

A small group out this morning: 4 ladies, me and Tommy from year 11. During the warm ups I felt a dull faint ache in the left glute so ran conservatively.
Times were 2.54, 2.53, 2.51, 2.53 and 2.48 and reasonable since I did not push myself.

A bit surprised by the glute although it is much better than a week ago and intervals is the acid test for muscular aches and pains. So I'll continue to run conservatively for a few days, not wanting to upset the glute gods again.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Hmmmm what can we do to keep the glute God happy? Maby a sacrafice will satisfy them? Good idea to run conservatively!!! I am laying low for a few days avoiding another injury... if alls ok see you thursday :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home