The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Not another run report, no, tagged!

I did do 1 hour 45 minutes in the rain this morning, but I have been tagged by Vat, so finally...

4 jobs I have had:

Butcher’s assistant

Primary school holiday program leader

Movie extra in “Sherlock Holmes and the Incident at Victoria Falls”, Zimbabwe

Aboriginal Land Council solicitor


4 movies I could watch over and over:

Anna Karenina

To Kill a Mockingbird

Frankenstein

Psycho


4 places I have lived:
Beijing

Hong Kong

Alice Springs

London


4 TV shows I love to watch:

The Chaser’s War on Everything

Kath and Kim

Planet Earth

Newshour with Jim Lehrer


4 places I have been on vacation:
Kashmir

Tibet

Democratic Republic of Congo

Zanzibar



4 websites I visit each day:
coolrunning
BBC news

International Herald Tribune

Reuters News


4 favorite foods:

Lentils

Ocean trout

Bananas

Liquified red grapes


4 places I would rather be right now:

running in the mountains

skiing

in a plane

on a boat


4 favorite bands/singers:

REM

Peter Gabriel

Hilltop Hoods

Guy Sebastian

New Order



4 Bloggers I am tagging:
Kit

Lulu

Superflake

2Ps



1 Comments:

At 9:20 am, Blogger Tesso said...

Noice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home