The Adventures of Don Juan

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Phoenix *** explicit language warning***

6.40 am, 2 hours 40 minutes, Moore & Centennial Parks

After yesterday's metrosexual outburst, I commenced dragging my running career out of the smouldering ashes.

It was a good run which was surprisingly fluid, albeit with tired legs. I had good chats to Vat, Mohammad, Royworlds and Vespa which helped pass the time. Some filth-bag, me, even mentioned anal penetration during the run. I thought it was a common topic while shooting the breeze and chewing the fat, but it successfully distracted attention from tiring muscles and tearing ligaments.

Royworlds and Vespa kept me honest on the last inner-fence lap, and we saw Easy Tiger blow past. We also saw Lulu in bright runners and pacer WineTrailRunner running effortlessly on a secret training run.

Finished up pretty tired in all anatomical areas.

2 Comments:

At 5:04 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

2:40 that's a pretty heavy run considering your present fragile condition. Maybe you can use the stamina to chase Royworlds at Sutho to Surf?

 
At 11:47 am, Blogger Lulu said...

I'm disappointed that you didn't notice that I was colour co-ordinated with my shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home