The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Metrosexual inside

6.15 am, 5km hill circuit, Centennial Park

I had a pretty weird sleep last night without World Cup football on the TV to watch. Lots of excitement at training with the Gold Coast marathon runners and Kit doing their last sessions before the G.C. weekend. A big crowd at training.

I was a bit tired in the legs and ran around the hill circuit in a controlled fashion. Sean's marked-out course was slightly longer which is my excuse for a slow time of 17.55. I had a new niggle on the outside of the left ankle, but it was user-friendly.

Ali remarked how I was only wearing a t-shirt this morning. Manageable due to having thick skin, but nevertheless being sensitive underneath. Jenny was saying how her house-mate spends an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom getting ready to go out: the full metrosexual. So am I. I use soap in the shower.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 pm, Blogger Katie said...

My mum always says cold hands warm heart... maby it transfers to scaly on the outside, warm and fuzzy on the inside ;-) Enjoy NZ... you will need more than a t-shirt there! Keep the 9th evening free!

 
At 6:21 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Just catching up on blogs.... can't wait to see you in those Noosa Tri's ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home