The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Radioactive

6.15 am, 4 * 3 * 450 m hill circuit, Centennial Park

A sluggish effort after a solid week to date. I ran in a loose group of 4 behind Liz, Jenny and Mick, a newcomber to the group, but not new to running. We were allowed to float the downhill section so we could hit the uphills which almost made my legs burn. By the top of hill I was approaching nuclear meltdown more than being on fire. I am a radioactive kind of guy.

The legs were a bit heavy, but it was a good session. Talking of radioactive, I forgot the sunglasses since Blue Dog had stripped down to this loud flouro psychedelic singlet at training. I thought he had just come from an all-nighter 70's party to training.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 pm, Blogger Katie said...

I thought your shoes and his shirt would look good together :-)

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Hope the cold doesn't linger too long. I'll feed you some nice lentils as extra power for Heartbreak Hill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home