The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy new year

7 am, 60 minutes, Centennial Park

I decided to give my glutes a new year holiday for 2 days. It felt like an eternity. So this morning after the holiday I ran out much fresh and charged up like I was running onto the football field for a grand final. So charged up, I arrived at Paddington gates Centennial Park one minute earlier than usual but felt like I was running conservatively.

I did a steady outside loop of the Park and moved freely. No real aches or pains. I then headed home thinking I don't want to undo the benefits of a nice rest by overworking the legs today.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Glad to hear you do have a rest occasionally. I'm sure your glutes are grateful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home