The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mid-week Blockbuster

7.00 am, 90 minutes, Moore & Centennial Parks

I haven't been to the local video store yet.

I went for a run on Monday and was run down yesterday so I had a day off. Today I was fresher but still felt the effects of a brutal weekend in the legs. I had a long warm up in Moore Park, 6 km of tempo running thrown in, a few easy hills and a warm down run home.

I still haven't entered any event for the Sydney running festival next month.

3 Comments:

At 3:01 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Don't miss the early bird cut off.... you will need a loan to enter :-) See you in the morning

 
At 3:28 pm, Blogger 26miles said...

Also the (Secret Striders) discount of 15% is an added incentive otherwise you will have to start soliciting again to pay for the entry.

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Me neither. Thanks for the reminder....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home