The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Retirement from Running

8.30 am, 30 minute shuffle, Darling Point

I had yesterday off running and enjoying the retirement.

The blister on the ball of the left foot is still quite sizeable and the thighs are still recovering and don't like downhills. I didn't even set the alarm to go to SWEAT training in Centennial Park to do a light run and training drills. I did a pretty pathetic shuffle around Darling Point. Except for marathons, I haven't been this smashed up after a run before .

I know the retirement won't last long, but I'm going to dream about it for a while.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Didn't you retire after Six Foot as well? Stay focused Chemical Haz needs a smashing at North Head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home