The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, October 16, 2006

Rubbish

8.00 am, 30 minutes, Darling Point - Double Bay

I pulled up a bit tired after yesterday's session. The run was pretty much a battle all the way around.

The annual Woollahra Council general rubbish collection looks like it might be coming from the volume of furniture being thrown away. No early antiques or treasure lying around, and from the way I'm running at the moment I'll be off the streets when the rubbish trucks come around.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Don't stand still then whilst you're out and about; I don't want to have to come and rescue you from the council tip.

 
At 1:17 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

I heard from some Melbourne Marathoners that the rubbish collection thing was one while they were there. I could just see myself crossing the finish line with an broken lamp under one arm and a three legged coffee table under the other.

 
At 3:14 pm, Blogger PortRunr said...

ah ha. I know I'm a bit slow, but I finally stumbled across your blog. Shame the first post I manage to comment on is "rubbish"...at least it can only get better from here :P

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger 2P said...

In my area the local scavengers just about save the council the problem - once when out on a run I ended up in a ute with an old whipper snipper, a tile mosaic and a fondue set.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home