The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Woof woof

7.30 am, 40 minutes, Moore Park

Comeback MCMXIX took me to Moore Park for an ambitious 40 minute easy run. I can run uphill now, and I made it to the golf course in one piece. There I couldn't catch a young woman jogging with her sausage dog. I returned home with tail between the legs.

I am due next month to have the ganglion in the left foot cut out. But in the meantime I can run, so in the immediate future, I am back to the weekend warrior jogger with no races, no running goals, no program, and just imagine this, running just to enjoy it. Scary stuff. Don't know how I'll cope.

5 Comments:

At 7:38 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Running for fun?
Your kidding!!!

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger Jen said...

It's the only way to run if you ask me DJ. Or at least that is what I tell myself ;-)

 
At 8:23 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Maybe comeback 1920 will be the one ;-)

You could always buy a bike....

 
At 10:35 pm, Blogger Dave said...

How are you supposed to enjoy, just running to enjoy it????

How fast was that sausage dog going, I would have thought the only way they would go fast is rolling sideways down a steep hill!

 
At 10:15 am, Blogger Unknown said...

You could change your handle to run4fun or funrunna or, even better funrunnah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home