The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The twilight zone

7.30 am, 1 hour, Rushcutters Bay - Rose Bay - Bondi Junction

An uneventful run, which was good for a change - I'm all done with dramas and being in the limelight - and a nice change of scenery.

I'm only occasionally getting out of first gear but the body is enjoying weekend warrior pace. There's not much incentive to picking up the pace, only the prospect of pain. But I'll try and get down to training at Centennial Park soon, if I can get out of bed. I had another massive sleep in to 7 am.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Lol your recent posts sound like Goldilocks and the 3 bears - not too fast like papa bear, not too slow like mama bear - but baby bears pace was juuuuuust right ;-)

 
At 9:06 am, Blogger Tesso said...

I'm finally back in Bronco-land and catching up on blogs. And on CR, including the NRL tipping comp. Didn't we bet a sheep station on that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home