The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, December 05, 2005

Fragile - 45 minutes easy

6.30am 45 minutes Centennial Park

As expected the day after the long run, I felt a bit stiff this morning, particularly in the hamstrings and glutes. An easy run, very slow at the start and pushed it up the odd hill. Felt a bit fragile going down hill with the extra stress on the joints.

Managed to loosen up just as I was almost home. This was food for thought. I might not end up a complete wreck if pushed up the mileage, but the body would actually adjust again. Might have to test this theory out when I'm ready.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 pm, Blogger 2P said...

It's good to have theories DJ ;-)

Thanks for the Kiplingesque quote on my blog - made me laugh :-)

 
At 7:47 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

It's good to have theories, as 2P says; even better to have a goal to test them out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home