The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, June 12, 2006

Fever

8.00am, 50 minutes easy, Moore Park

I woke slightly earlier than usual at 5.30 am, never seriously considered going for a run at that hour on a public holiday, and consequently tuned into the World Cup football to monitor my condition. I thought I had world cup fever but went back to bed before the end of the Portugal v Angola game - so it is only a mild dose so far. I slept in for another hour, and delayed the run even further.

The weather was very fresh out there this morning even in the sunshine, and it took me a while to warm up too. The body was tired from yesterday. The glutes seem to be recovering and behaving themselves nevertheless.

I still have a civic duty to watch the socceroos tonight, and expect the condition to worsen. Training tomorrow morning could be tough.

2 Comments:

At 6:42 pm, Blogger Katie said...

"Me, sleep in Never!".... ummm I have to edit that , I did this morning ;-)

I will see you bleary eyed tommorow!

 
At 2:57 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Glad to see you've been keeping up the good work winning medals even without your driver and support crew.

Hope the glute exercises are doing their work and you're getting a large arse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home