The Adventures of Don Juan

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Retail Therapy

7.30am, 1 hour 50 min, Centennial Park

A lazy stroll around the park flashing around in my new ASIC Noosa tri runners. The runners are very comfortable, but more importantly they are very bright and flashy in the morning sun, and I look faster. I still haven't found simple instructions on adding a photo to my blog comments, so no photos on the bright shoes.

I felt like a triathlete but plodded along more like a swimmer this morning. Looking forward though to few races where I'll be adding a bit of razzle dazzle.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Something like the 10k at Homebush?

 
At 8:13 am, Blogger Katie said...

About time you got some shoes to match all the recent bling!!!

Will we see you Tuesday morning or will the soccor win?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home