The Adventures of Don Juan

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Blinded by The Bling and Sowing the seeds of love.

7.30am, 2 hours, Centennial Park

My vision is severly impaired this morning, not by the Tollana chunder-Bin cabernet sauvignon I drank last night, but by the morning sun reflecting off the ANSW gold medal sitting on the desk. Never one to let such a tremendous success go to my head, I headed off with heavy legs to 2 hours of hard labour with Sean's squad.

There was a good crowd of yesterday's Nowra runners including Mohammed with a spring in his step. My gait was more akin to stepping on egg-shells. I eventually warmed up but it was hard work all session.

I finished with a spurt (of speed) after one of Sean's younger female runners blasted past me with breathtaking pace. I think I fell in love with her acceleration.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 am, Blogger Katie said...

You might have had more energy if you had of left the medal at home ;-) I bet your bleary eyed this morning!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home