The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, June 26, 2006

Matinee session

3.00pm, 1 hour easy, Centennial Park

I woke up this morning with an acute dose of world-cup-itis. Overnight I saw the second half of England v Ecuador, and last part of Portugal v The Netherlands.

I got out the door after forgetting to have a small lunch and felt bloated and terrible.

At the park I saw lots of people walking their dogs and pushing prams. I only have to find a Nicole Kidman or wealthy heiress to support my afternoon running habit.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Better take your mud shoes for Sweat tomorrow. We just had heavy rain for over an hour. An afternoon run you are already running in luxury.

 
At 10:53 am, Blogger Katie said...

Missing in action?? I hope your not too deflated after the loss ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home