The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Chicken

6.15 am, 7 km fartlek, Centennial Park

It is becoming a regular Thursday session of 7 * 1 km loops of 2 strides and 2 floats per lap. This was a tough session. The legs were a bit fatigued from yesterday but pretty good after the flogging I gave them.

Finished in a lacklustre 27.56. Nothing to write home about, but as for blogging...

I had to tell Sean after training I wasn't up to the marathon next month here in Sydney. I was too chicken to tell him I'm up for the 4 km family fun run instead. I might spend the day flapping around the city.

5 Comments:

At 10:24 am, Blogger Superflake said...

Are you pushing a pram in the family fun run? Go for the half at least.

 
At 8:48 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Nothing like giving yourself a challenge. Maybe you could find a child to push around by then?

 
At 8:58 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Just make sure you cluck your way over to the cheersquad when you've finished hiding ;-)

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Yep I will take any sqwaking on offer to get me over the finish line!!

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger blues buffett said...

I can't believe that Freeo is now flag favourite... that's like making Souths front runners. 3 points separate the top 3. Good luck for round 22...
Will you back up for the cricket tipping? You know, which umpires will be selected, and will Mike Atherton be on hand to give ball-tampering tips?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home