The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Muscles

8.00 am, 1.2 km swim, Boy Charlton Pool

I've reacquainted myself with lots of muscles in the arms and shoulders. I'm getting used to this swimming caper. My swimming has more rhythm, and the rest breaks are minimal. But before I become a swim superstar, I suspect I'll be running again by the end of the week.

After looking at the bottom of the pool for a few days I won't be complaining for a while about the scenery on a run.

I did see a very muscular and fit woman pool-side doing a series of elaborate stretches before exercising; I'll have to try that one day.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

I heard this was training for the family fun run. Bring your floaties and your pool pony next time. It will give the session more variety.

 
At 4:24 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Pity I was looking forward to seeing you in Beijing in the synchronised swimming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home