The Adventures of Don Juan

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Easy 45 minutes Dinner-suit

8am, 45 minutes Harbour Bridge return

An easy light run via botanical gardens up to the bridge via the Cahill expressway.
A warmish morning with a lot of runners around. Nice harbour views along the way, and always enjoy the botanical gardens scenery. Felt sluggish, but that's par for the course after a few solid days. Got a long day tomorrow, so taking the run easy is best.

I spotted a large marquee set up at the botanical gardens gate near the Mrs Macquarie's chair exit. Someone is paying top dollar for a party tonight. I should turn up in my opportunity-shop dinner-suit tonight and see if I get lucky. I've done the hard yards so I could be cinderella, or one of the ugly sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home