The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wild Wally and the Big Bottom

6.30am 5 * (<) 1 km hill repeats, Centennial Park

I've always had a big bottom, and I've never injured it since it's such a massive monster, and something else will break down first. This morning I had the big bottom and it was all just for show since it was as fatigued as its ever been, and lacking fire power on the hills, particularly early.

With Sean's morning group we ran Wild Wally which is a bit short of 1km. I forgot to ask Kit what her garmin read. My times were 2.43, 2.40, 2.37, 2.27 and 2.22. The last 2 times weren't bad though.

I'm just going to sit on it all day now. Although Royworlds told me that if you've got the wrong chair then that causes problems too. However, I'm more likely to break a chair than vice versa.

6 Comments:

At 12:44 pm, Blogger 2P said...

LOL DJ you are going to enjoy dragging it over those hills at Quarry Road on Chrissy Eve ;-)

 
At 1:02 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Hey...
My garmin varied but averaged at about 700m. Gosh you were a full minute in front of me- good on you! I need to learn your poker face... you never look like your struggling!! I like Wild wally.

Hers a song for you " I like big butts and I can not lie....."

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger Jen said...

I have a big butt too. Unfortunately it doesn't like running so I spent a lot of time sitting on it and watching it grow. Shame really - Wild Wally sounds like fun :-)

 
At 2:33 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

The perfect candiditate for some fatass runs :-)

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

And I'm the perfect candidate for some spelling lessons.

 
At 8:51 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

I have the same problem except mine really is big and quite useless according to the physio :) Sorry we slacked off this morning and weren't there to see you riding Wild Wally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home