The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, December 12, 2005

Fragile - handle with care

7.00am 50 minutes Centennial Park

I should have stayed sleeping in my cardboard box labelled 'fragile - handle with care' and postponed my run until this afternoon. This morning I felt the delicate petal that I am. Muscles and joints were all tired, and they told me about it, non-stop.

I was so slow this morning after yesterday's punishing run, that I will try Monday afternoon/evening next week. That was the main lesson today. I feel OK now, and I think I only started loosening up around the 50 minute mark, and able to leave my walking-frame.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 am, Blogger 2P said...

Perhaps we can get you a bubble plastic running suit ;-)

You did a whole lot better than me DJ - even my ear lobes are sore today - I just reset the alarm and went back to sleep :-)

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Hey DJ.... do you want me to arrange you a rollator frame- they have wheels! I can't talk...I have scheduled mondays as a rest day for the next few weeks :-)

 
At 9:24 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Poor old bugger! Good thing Sean has rescheduled hills to later in the week otherwise you would have had to deal with Big Bertha or wild Wally in your fragile state.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home