The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lazy Bones - 12 * 300m

6.30am 12 * 300 metre intervals at Centennial Park

Felt fresh this morning on the run to Centennial Park.

On the warm up strides a new guy, Michael, was charging along while I was battling to loosen up. Michael is from The Shire although he did not look like he had 6 fingers or toes. I followed him around the oval.
Times for 300m were 60, 60, 58, 58 , 58 , 57, 58, 56.
Sean said if you raced on the weekend, only do 8 reps. I was wishing I had of raced.
Final set of times were 56, 55, 54, 50.
Sean said take it easy on the early repetitions. I probably took it a little too easy if I can jump 4 seconds to a 50 second last rep.

Good to see Lulu come out of retirement after the unmitigated disaster on the weekend. I thought she might have settled into her rocking-chair.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

You should've done another set of 12 you lazy bugger, you might've managed a 40 by the last one :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home