The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, January 27, 2006

40 minutes easy

7.00am, 40 minutes easy, Mrs Macquarie's chair - Opera House - Botanical gardens

A felt a bit tired in the legs and glutes after the last 2 days of hills, but moved around pretty well for the first 20 minutes. Overall I've improved from the last 3 weeks of unbroken running.

Wheels fell off after the Opera House between 20 and 30 minutes doing very slight uphill. Then I picked the pace up again on the flat. My knees are feeling the additional running on roads this week. Doesn't augur well for a 5km challenge on hard surfaces tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 4:52 pm, Blogger 2P said...

3 weeks of unbroken running is pretty impressive DJ - most of my running is broken.

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your knees held you up at this morning's 5km, Don Juan. My "wheels" keep falling off all the time...up or down hills....doesn't seem to make much difference! I think my 'wheels' should go by the name of 'age' instead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home