The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

7.30am, 40 minutes easy, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, Botanical Gardens - Opera House

The legs were feeling stronger than when I ran this route last Friday. Felt better on the hills. I hit a semi-decent pace.

I was noticeably fatigued after yesterday's hills workout. Last night I tried a few of Sean's core strength exercises and died in the arse pretty quickly.

I've been eating more yoghurt and while Sean was singing the virtues of yoghurt yesterday, the added gas propulsion on every run has just blown away other runners and pedestrians. I'm in serious danger of getting used to this and becoming completely immunized from the disgust and horror of other people. In other words I couldn't give a rats arse about it.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 am, Blogger 2P said...

I believe Clint also used to eat a few beans as well.

 
At 11:15 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Extra propulsion eh? Must try that myself although the looks of disgust on people's face might be worse if I start doing it!!

 
At 12:44 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Your own little jet pack... very nice! Damm Im always behind you...will we need pegs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home