The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wild wally, cheers and jeers

6.30am, 5*600m hills circuit, Centennial Park

I was still a bit stiff in the glutes after a tough run yesterday and sitting on my backside all afternoon. I only got stiff coming home from work.

I was reeking of garlic this morning and I've discovered by elimination that it's definitely the red lentils if not also the yoghurt that gives me that extra gas propulsion. Fortunately there were only 3 of us out with Sean this morning.

Times were 2.53, 2.43, 2.42, 2.39 and 2.35.

Afterwards I enjoyed watching the 8km and 4km races at Moore Park this morning. It looked pretty humid out there. Horrie, Owl, Bernie G, and I had a fair bit of fun cheering and jeering the 8km runners. I was still in the running gear in case anyone came over to smack me in the mouth.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 pm, Blogger 2P said...

You need to be more careful who you sit beside on the bus coming home from work!

 
At 6:16 pm, Blogger Katie said...

I hope those were cheers I heard :-) Thanks for the support!!!

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger Bennyr said...

DJ, DJ, DJ.

I could've told you lentils make you fart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home