The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, January 16, 2006

Delicate petal

6.30am, 1 hour, Centennial Park

Fortunately it poured rain early this morning to soften up the earth before my run.
The program said 'easy' and it was a very easy run, since I was very delicate this morning after yesterday's long run. I felt stiff and sore but good since I had survived a brutal long run without any breakdowns.

I was carefully picking my my through the park. I would have struggled to jump over a match-box the way I was moving. It was a pleasant morning and refreshing to run just after the big storms. Just made it home when I was feeling a bit wobbly.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Poor old petal. Glad to see you recovered from the long run OK though.

Mr lulu is looking quite fine to me ;) You'll be able to judge for yourself next week as he is planning on making his return to SWEAT then. It's going to be a couple more weeks for me I think.

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Hey!! I also have an hour easy... undesided if to ignore it or not. I hope you didn't drop too many of your flowers :-) See you tommorow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home