The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, February 17, 2006

Bonjour from Bellevue Hill

7.00am, 40 minutes easy, Bellevue Hill

The program said short and easy and I couldn't resist a couple of small hills and found a few in the french quarter of the eastern suburbs. I was a bit stiff in the glutes and I pretty much pranced around not doing any serious exertion. I ran past the French consulate with the black citroen in the driveway, and then followed New South Head Road back past the Finnish consulate and the old Vietnamese consulate that had relocated to Edgecliff.

I was feeling a bit peckish, and that got me thinking about breakfast of hot croissants, reindeer or canine cuisine. Hard to choose. Still a bit hungry now after Saint Bernard soup.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 am, Blogger 2P said...

Maybe you should have had what the St Bernard wears on his collar.

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger Gronk said...

Good thing you didn't run Wollaroy Road. The Feds outside the US Consulate General's residence would have had to frisk you on your way through. I guess it's coffee and donuts for their breakfast.

I think life would very boring for you without all those hills.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Katie said...

EEEW I hope you had the croissant... don't carbo load too early :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home