The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Flat tyre and a new challenge

6.00am, 1 hour 45 minutes, Rushcutters Bay - Watsons Bay - North Bondi

I felt a bit flat on the way out but maintained a reasonable tempo. I was tired after 40 minutes which is not exactly six foot track endurance, then got a second wind, not from lentils, but I suspect from the long runs. Every toilet at Double Bay, Rose Bay and Watsons Bay was locked this morning so I was being intestinally-challenged as well.

Going up some stairs at Dover Heights I wasn't even thinking about them and my mind was wandering around. I was either doing it too easy or these hills are getting easy.

I ran the same time as last week for the first hour and picked up a couple of minutes in the second hour.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 am, Blogger Katie said...

Sounds like some one is hitting good form in time fr 6ft!!! Thats great that the hills/steps are easier! Must be hard to move around your place with all the flowers!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home