The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

2 day hangover

6.30am, Intervals: 2000 m, 1600 m , 2*1200 m, Centennial Park

Legs were good after yesterday's 'recovery' run, though I was still a bit fatigued from the weekend.
Ran OK this morning and enjoyed the variety in distances. I would have enjoyed this more if a bit fresher in the legs. I can't be fresh for training unless I go down to training twice a week. Somehow I suspect this might impact on the overall fitness level.

Most of the action on the oval was either in front of me with Fats, or just behind me with some competitive racing going on.

Times were 7.28, 5.59, 4.28, and 4.22. A bit of a grind but another good quality session.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Fats was blitzing it!!! He shot off like a startled rabbit... definatley an afternoon session boy :-)
I am coming to terms with the fact that I am ALWAYS tired! Even the so called recovery is hard work ;-)
You ran well like always!! You had a serios pack chasing you down!

 
At 9:59 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Well, that's running, tired one day, fatigued the next. But it's all paying off though. Just remember your PB on Saturday! Only another 4 or 5 weeks and then you can have at least 2 days off after 6ft!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home