The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday frolic in the flowers

7.00am, 45 minutes easy, Botanical Gardens, Opera House, The Rocks

I felt quite stiff in the legs this morning. The good news was I was stiff in lots of new places, and not in the usual joints. It took me about 25 minutes to get going and by then I was getting ready to go home.

I was preoccupied with stiffness so paid scant attention to the sailors at Garden Island. I ran through the Botanical Gardens, and took a slightly longer route this week. I went around the perimeter of the opera house this morning and through The Rocks to the harbour bridge steps. Up the steps and back over the Cahill expressway to the Botanical Gardens again for the flower parade. I went back through Woolloomooloo. Nice run but I felt like I've pounded my new runners flat and there is no cushioning after one month.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 am, Blogger 2P said...

Being stiff can really affect your stride DJ - not too mention alter your profile considerably - good thing you didn't injure yourself.

 
At 12:42 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Thats the problem with all this distance!!! The shoes die very quickly. I can just picture you frolicking... a bit like tiny tim???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home