The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, February 13, 2006

Easy

6.30am, 1 hour easy, Centennial Park

The muscles were good but the joints were sore after yesterday's long run. I progressively got faster, rising from a crawl to a half decent jog as the hour passed.

I didn't enjoy the first 10 minutes and thought about defering the run until the afternoon, but glad I did it by the end of the run. The hour passed remarkably quickly.

It was a pretty good morning for a run, and the run will set me up for the day.

3 Comments:

At 10:15 am, Blogger Lulu said...

You poor old thing. Better get yourself some glucosamine or something to help those joints! I don't know if it works but it might be worth a try.

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger Katie said...

You must use eveready batteries because you just keep on going!!! I have a day off work today and after a glorious sleep in am leaning towards a rest day.... especially if I can convince the massage guy to fit me in :-)

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger 2P said...

I felt like deferring mine forever! Well done DJ :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home