The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Running around in circles (edit: stop sending valentine's day flowers)

6.30am, 10 * 400 metres, Centennial Park

This week is the finish of my plateau before the mileage starts to drift down next week towards the taper for six foot track.
Sean told me to have some easy days since whatever extra work I do now won't make much difference in the long run (boom, boom). Main goals then are not to get injured and nurse the niggles back to health. I felt a bit fragile the last 2 days, but today's run was better. Yesterday's recovery really was a recovery.
I didn't feel as fatigued as normal before the work out. Maybe I'm not doing enough work!

Times were 1.26, 1.24, 1.22, 1.19, 4*1.17, 1.14, and 1.12.
It was a pleasing session after the last couple of days.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 am, Blogger Katie said...

You are doing more than enough work!!! Great running... 4 in row, thats pretty consistant pacing there!! Your at the peak of your program... thats exciting, now you can taper and gear up for the big day!

 
At 5:28 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Or.... you could be getting fitter!

It was inspired by Miners but I call it the nuffing stoooopid phase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home