The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tagged and shagged out

Finally,

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was backpacking in Sulawesi and Timor, having quit my job in Alice Springs and heading eventually for Sydney to do more study. Timor was good, Sulawesi was wild.

2. Five snacks I enjoy

Frozen bananas - try one
muesli & yoghurt
Frozen grapes
oats & dried fruit
cabernet sauvignon

3. five songs I know all the words to

Land of hope and glory
Collingwood football club song
(this is hard work, pathetic I know)

4. Five things I would do if I was a millionaire
look for another one to marry.
run
drink cab sav
worry about money
sleep more

5. Five things I like doing
As in 4.

No, actually: run fast, listen to music, read about international relations, experience different cultures, and climb mountains

6. Five toys
mop, cooking pots, vacuum cleaner, toilet brush, and dishwashing liquid.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Very witty DJ. I particularly like your toy selection! I forgot to do my five toys; does Mr lulu count?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home