The Adventures of Don Juan

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Boat-spotting

7.30am, 30 minutes easy, Mrs Macquarie's Chair

A very pleasant run taking in the harbour scenery and gardens. Running around Garden Island and the naval base more regularly on the recovery run program, I'm becoming a boat-spotter. Being dwarfed by the big ships and getting up close and personal, I can leave the binoculars at home too.

The run was easy enough. I didn't feel too flash but no doubt I'm still recovering from six foot track and I strongly suspect the pace of the easy runs is gradually picking up as the body recovers.

Time to watch the Commonwealth Games marathons. You've have to be mad to do one of those.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Haha... yes we can all breathe a little easier now! The final attack... thank god it is going to get easier, although that means crunch time is closer :-0

Nice recovery going on there! Looking ofrward to catching up soon :-)

 
At 9:52 pm, Blogger 2P said...

You probably cover more ground in that 30mins easy than I would in 45 hard!

Enjoy the rest of your running holiday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home