The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, March 17, 2006

Endless Summer

8.00am, 30 minutes easy, Rushcutters Bay - Darling Point

After a couple of sluggish runs, a noticeable spring returned to the step this morning. There was almost acceleration a one point, but I tried not to get too excited and settled into a steady easy jog. I suspect the pace did pick up this morning but I'll stay doing whatever feels easy.

I'm still marvelling over Sean's program of 2 weeks of easy runs. An endless summer of holiday running.

Time to buy new runners too. This is about the only retail therapy I do. I get really fatigued, die in the bum after 10 minutes. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Looks like you're recovering quite quickly then. Sure you don't want me to come with you. I'm better at shopping than I am at running.

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger Katie said...

" Summer lovin happend so fast...." Sorry getting John Travolta flashes! Glad to hear you have some spring back! Is it one week to we get the pleasure of your company ;-)

 
At 1:04 pm, Blogger 2P said...

I'm using my time to sun bake - enjoy the shopping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home