The Adventures of Don Juan

Thursday, March 30, 2006

No more soft and fluffy

6.30am, 1 hour fartlek, Centennial Park

Another misty and dark start in the park.
I noticed the recent lack of training in the legs this morning and started slowly. I had a bit of dash on the surges but it didn't last too long.

Nevertheless, I worked harder than I thought I would. It was good to be out there doing some real training again, and not fluffing around by myself. I spent most of the run watching Sean and Royworlds disappear into the distance. Then Royworlds disappeared near the old public toilet with low doors and I thought we'd lost him for good.

Striders 10km on Saturday looks like an extended fartlek session for me. It'll be interesting to see how close I can get to 45 min ;-).

2 Comments:

At 12:29 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Good to see you are back with the herd.

Hmmm Striders 10K......

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Katie said...

You guys felt fast today... or me very sluggish :-) That speed will return quickly I am sure!

Ohhh... we liked the soft, fluffy version ;-)

I will give you a hurry up on saturday hahaha if I am game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home