The Adventures of Don Juan

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

That old black magic

7.00am, 40 minutes, Paddington

I went out expecting a sluggish performance but surprised myself with a spritely run to Paddington gates at Centennial Park. The rain streamed down but made no difference to the pace.

I could feel that old magic coming back. Well, the rhythm at least was there. It was an easy pace but pretty effortless, so don't write off Don Juan yet for the winter season.

I'll have to wait until my next race to see if other than myself I can put anyone else under a spell.

4 Comments:

At 3:05 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Its the voodoo that you dooooo

 
At 4:03 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

I don't think anyone had written you off DJ. You and your massive VMO. So what's the next race to be then?

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Knowing you... your doing secret training! Lulling us all into a false sense of security then BAM!! He's back... faster than ever :-)

Will we see you next week??

 
At 6:48 pm, Blogger Jen said...

You aren't going to fool us again DJ! By the way, why were't you at drinks last night ???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home