The Adventures of Don Juan

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The biggest loser

7.00am, 2 hours, Centennial Park

Legs were tired after yesterday's Mutch Park race. Nevertheless, overall there were no major niggles or problems and it was a steady run. I felt like bailing out after 90 minutes but hung in there. Then just after 90 minutes I got a second wind, a very faint whisper of a wind, but something to indicate I wasn't completely gone. I thought of those poor sods doing Canberra marathon today and decided to stay out running in sympathy for another 30 minutes.

This has been a good weekend for getting the mileage up, trying to lose weight and even eating more. The appetite is back. Today I'm going to study the cook books.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 pm, Blogger 2P said...

I need to go on biggest loser - I've put on 3kg since the hill hop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home