The Adventures of Don Juan

Monday, April 03, 2006

Resuming normal service

7.00am, 1 hour 10 minutes, Rushcutters Bay - Dover Heights return

Yesterday's 90 minute run was getting the weekend back to the normal routine. I fell asleep twice yesterday afternoon during the Formula 1 Grand Prix, once during the warm up lap - it was rivetting really, again a normal Sunday.

I almost went for the t-shirt for this morning's run, but it wasn't quite that cold in the autumn sun, and I've got a whole winter ahead to mix 'n match t-shirt outfits.

I was a bit slow to warm up but maintained a good pace along New South Head Road. Then took the back streets up Rose Bay North to Dover Heights up the steep section, which would have been good six foot track training: missed it by 'that' much. I felt a bit sluggish after climbing the hills up to the Vaucluse water-tower, but got a second wind just on the hour and cruised home.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Blogger 2P said...

I was sleepy all day after a mere 2 hours yesterday - amazing how quickly you de-adapt.

 
At 12:48 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Good I was getting sick of the test pattern and classical music!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home