The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, April 07, 2006

Flower Power

7.30am, 40 minutes, Mrs Macquarie's Chair - Opera House

A sleep-in to 7 am and then an easy run in the crisp breeze. The legs were feeling a bit tired from yesterday's fartlek, but got going after a while. I've noticed I'm no longer quite as wrecked as I used to be a few months ago on the recovery runs, so I've gone up a level in fitness. Interesting to see if that converts to faster times in due course.

A nice bright sunny morning and ran amongst the pleasant odours from the botanical gardens. Contemplated life as a botanist but I've killed off too many pot plants in the past and dislike gardening so won't give up the day job yet.

3 Comments:

At 10:48 am, Blogger 2P said...

DJ - if man had been meant to scratch in the dirt, he'dv been born a chook!

Worked out what you're going to do next yet?

 
At 2:18 pm, Blogger Katie said...

I think you would suit a pair of karkey overalls!!

I have no finger nails left... my calmness has been replaced with a crazy, nervous, excited, sick of jelly beans girl!! At least this feels more like me.... the calm releaxed me was spooking me out!!

 
At 1:07 pm, Blogger Jen said...

I've killed off several cacti over the years...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home