The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Champions League

7.30am, 30 minutes easy, Centennial Park

Since the program said short run, I caught a bit of soccer on the tube this morning before getting outside. I had a breezy gentle run in the sunshine to the park. A later start meant more traffic on the roads and, from the sounds of the car-horns, more road rage out there.

A pleasant run this morning with a few extra stretches beforehand which revealed how less flexible I am these days. Soon I'll be spending more time stretching and on maintenance than running. It's not easy being a finely-tuned super-star but somebody's got to do it.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 pm, Blogger 2P said...

I would bend over backwards to be more flexible - but that might disclose more than super stardom....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home