The Adventures of Don Juan

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mutch Park cross country

3.15pm, 8 km Cross country, Mutch Park

An interclub endeavour cup between Randwick - Botany Harriers, Sutherland and St George with a few striders.

A good run, and went through the 6km in 22.30, 40 seconds faster than last time when doing a 6km run. I got the feel of the course second time around.

Thanks to Kit and Deanne for the support. I didn't know they were out there on the course marshalling, and I kept thinking how do so many people know my name. Also support from Superflake and Sparkie. Good runs from Royworlds and Brightshoes.

3 Comments:

At 8:52 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Hahaha... no one recognises me without my hat/bandanna! Hmmm I could have two separate lives ;-)

You looked very good out there today... very relaxed and great running form! You disapeared very quickly, I did not get to say hi! Obviously whizzing home to whip up a storm in the kitchen ;-)

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Nice run DJ. That ground must have felt like running on tar it looked rock hard with no rain this month.

 
At 7:09 am, Blogger Gronk said...

Onya DJ. Nice run. Sounds like you did it without too Mutch effort. Hehe. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home