The Adventures of Don Juan

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mid week sensitive and easy

8.00am, 1 hour easy, Centennial Park

Instead of the usual quick middle of the night drink of water, I just happened in-transit to switch on the TV and catch a quick World Cup score and half hour of football: France v Switzerland and Brazil v Croatia. I wonder why I keep needing a sleep-in at the moment.

A beautiful sleep in and then a pleasant run in the sunshine after 8 am; this beats getting up at 6 am any day. I bumped into Liz Miller at the park, and coasted home while the homemakers ( sensitive PC language from a senstive guy), students and self-employed are out and about in the park and on the streets.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 pm, Blogger Jen said...

You snag ;-)

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Jen runs has used it so I've got nothing!

 
At 11:24 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

I think the cockroaches were a bit on the mid week sensitive and easy side tonight.

 
At 12:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with sleep-ins exspecially with the World Cup on. There's no such thing as "I just quickly check for scores".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home