The Adventures of Don Juan

Friday, July 28, 2006

Insider's guide to love

8.00 am, 35 minutes easy, Botanical Gardens - Mrs Macquarie's Chair - Woolloomooloo

Confident of a run this morning, I souped-up on lentils last night Floyd Landis style.

Running felt quite weird after a few days off. Legs were soft with no tiredness, stiffness or early niggles. The route as usual was very pleasant in the early morning sun with impressive seascapes across the harbour, and a real blast of flower power in the gardens.

I felt my first niggle after 30 minutes and eased off just before getting home. Running still is a day to day prospect, all love and no commitment.

I have tried on some speedos at the shop, and I had to go up from an initial size 18 to 20-22: obviously had a lot of trouble squeezing-in the big arse and giant budgies. I think I'll go the G-string with the front pouch.

5 Comments:

At 10:55 am, Blogger Lulu said...

I hope you didn't use all of Floyd's recipe...

I'd go for the longer, short style ones; they look very good on Mr lulu.

 
At 11:19 am, Blogger Tesso said...

Maybe the Floyd Landis lentils caused and increase in Speedo size. You could be on to something here.

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger Superflake said...

Hope you can make the C2S start mate. Wouldn't want chemical HAZ getting no opposition. Go the standard speedos in the pool.

 
At 1:14 pm, Blogger Katie said...

God the visuals!!!!! I have work to do this afternoon ;-)

 
At 1:40 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Oh dear. I think I need therapy now. On behalf of all the women in the world, no g-strings please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home