The Adventures of Don Juan

Saturday, August 05, 2006

ANSW 4 km * 4 relays Woollongong

2.45pm, 4 km relay, Woollongong

I really enjoyed the 4km relay on a very scenic course of a 2 * 2 km loop around a lighthouse and along the coast. I enjoyed it much more than the 10km at Lane Cove this morning.

I was the last leg runner and followed Vat, Superflake and Blue Dog. Not surprisingly I felt sluggish, but hammered the run all the way. I forgot to turn on the watch so no idea on the time but it felt slow. Our team came 5th.

I think I could get used to the short distances and become a speed demon. Now I've only got to find some pace somewhere.

3 Comments:

At 9:33 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Missed you in Wollongong as well!
I had a crap day and wasn't very sociable anyway hehe!

Cu at C2S perhaps

 
At 12:49 pm, Blogger Ellie80 said...

what a massive day! hope that the run with the troops this morning wasn't too rough!

 
At 5:00 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Yeah but you looked stylish doing it mate. Good run for the team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home